Agile Management in Website Development
Agile project management can be implemented while developing websites by improving the development, QA and implementation cycle. You can break down the project in small phases and get the output and continuous changes out to the client for approval and moving in to the next phase. I am only presenting the sample phases below:
1. Get the design template — wire-frame.
2. Gather media – All the logo, images, video, audio and animations. Make sure that you get the right image and have license to add to your site.
3. Get the right font and weight as per framework.
1. Create theme for the wire-frame.
2. Install WP
3. Select proper plugin – every extra plugin will increase loading time of the site
4. Use a plugin only if it is necessary, as each plugin brings its own run time delays and source of external hacking.
1. Develop each segment of main landing page
1. Develop other pages
1. Develop common pages – Blogs, Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Knowledge-base and FAQs, Contact Us, and About Us
1. Complete integration and sign off